Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kate Nash

"My fingertips are holding onto the cracks in our foundations, and I know that I should let go, but I can't. And everytime we fight I know its not right, everytime that your upset and I smile. I know I should forget, but I can't"
-Foundations





"She marched to her wardrobe and threw away the colour, because wearing black looks mysterious"
-Mariella





"Basically, I wish that you loved me"
-Nicest Thing





"I can be alone, yeah, I can watch a sunset on my own. I can be alone"
-Merry Happy





"Shiny floor, slippery feet, Lights are dim, my eyes can't meet. The reflection that turns my images, Upside down so I can't see."
-Dickhead





"And I'm singing Uh-Oh on a Friday night"
-Mouthwash





"I bring you sunshine and I bring you rain, but still you refrain."
-Little Red

No comments:

Post a Comment