Friday, October 24, 2008

Denzel Washington

"If you have an enemy, then learn and know your enemy, don't just be mad at him or her."





"Any good piece of material like Shakespeare ought to be open to reinterpretation."






"The time to worrying about flying is when you're on the ground. When you're up in the air, it's too late. No point in worrying about it then. "





"I don't concern myself with award. I'd been to the party enough times to know it really didn't matter."





"I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it. "





"I'd be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I'd been given. I'd be more frightened by procrastination and laziness"




*
"If you don't trust the pilot, don't go."




*
"You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it. "





"I never really had the classic struggle. I had faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment