Thursday, October 23, 2008

John Mayer

"Bad news never had good timing"
-Heart of Life




"So call me Captain Backfire"
-My Stupid Mouth




"Two wrongs make it all alright tonight"
-Split Screen Sadness




"When autumn comes, it doesn't ask. It just walks in where you left it last. And you never know when it starts, until there's a fog inside the glass around your summer heart."
-Something's Missing




"No way November will see our goodbyeWhen it comes to December it's obvious whyNo one wants to be alone at Christmas timeAnd come January we're frozen insideMaking new resolutions a hundred timesFebruary, won't you be my valentine?And we'll both be safe 'til St. Patrick's day"
-St. Patricks Day




"Belief is a beautiful armor, but makes for the heaviest sword. Like punching underwater; you never can hit who you trying for"
-Belief



*
"Some of us, We're hardly ever here. The rest of us, we're born to disappear. How do I stop myself from being just a number. How do I hold my head to keep from going under"
-Vultures



*
"There's a calm I cant explain. The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain"
-Clarity




"And these days wish I was 6 again. Oh make me a red cape. I wanna be Superman"
-83





"Would you want me when I'm not myself? Wait it out while I am someone else?"
-Not Myself





"I can't be her angel now. You know it's not my place to hold her down. And it's hard for me to take a stand when I would take her anyway I can"
-Neon

No comments:

Post a Comment