Thursday, October 23, 2008

Audrey Hepburn

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others."





"It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it.'"




"I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing."




*
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. "





"I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone."





"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it"





"Keep trying. Take care of the small circle around you. When you have succeeded with them, then move outward, one small step at a time."





"There are certain shades of limelight that can wreck a girl's complexion."

No comments:

Post a Comment